The In My BackYard Foundation (IMBY) is an initiative for good neighborhood contacts, especially for newcomers. We connect old and new Amsterdammers through all kinds of activities, party podcasts. IMBY wants to give all newcomers with a residence permit a warm home in the city.
IMBY therefore opts for an open mind. No prejudice. Nice outside your bubble. We welcome everyone, connect, organize and strengthen own initiative.
In order to properly reach our community, it is crucial to get our story across. We need you for that!
What are you going to do?
● You help us develop a new social media campaign and communication strategy;
● You will start writing, designing and posting messages on social media and the website;
● You get a creative and independent role at IMBY.
Who are you?
You like to think about how to properly convey a message to the target group of Amsterdammers and newcomers.
● You have an eye for design, image and other creative skills;
● You have experience working with (online) media;
● You are enthusiastic, curious and proactive;
IMBY is a small, informal organization with passion, guts and a lot of creativity. We offer you the opportunity to build a professional network with us within the creative and cultural sector of Amsterdam and to use your own qualities for social impact.
● An internship/volunteer allowance of € 150 per month;
● Plenty of room for own initiative and deepening;
● Campaign experience;
● A flex desk at BOOST, center for newcomers in Amsterdam.
Companies wanted!View this project
Are you a star with analytics funnels & working on optimising website conversion ?View this project
Use your skills to combat loneliness among young peopleView this project