Plant a Friend is an initiative to bring young people into contact with each other through a plant. In this way, Plant a Friend hopes to combat loneliness among young people.
Can you plan and organize well? Are you accurate and can you work well together? Then you are our new secretary!
- Administrative tasks
- Represent the organization
- Reporting and correspondence
- To keep in touch
- Drafting and of the policy plan, work plan and budget
What does it bring you:
- You can contribute to an important social goal: reducing the feeling of loneliness among young people
- You get the space to bring in your own ideas and initiatives
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself further
Sounds like something for you?
Support LGBT+ refugees with your communication skills!View this project
Will you capture the inspiring energy at this IMBY event?View this project
Use your social media skills for a more inclusive Amsterdam!View this project